Deafblind Scotland Chief Executive
CE 1 Salary Scale point 55-62 £48,391-56,724
Deafblind Scotland is a national charity whose sole focus is to improve the lives of adults who have lost, or are losing, their sight and hearing. In 2019 we celebrate thirty years of supporting Deafblind people and two years since we moved into our new National Training and Development Centre, which is the only purpose-built building for Deafblind people in Scotland. We are proud of what we have achieved so far but equally ambitious for our future as we look to change and innovate to ensure our services continue to meet the needs of the growing number of deafblind people across Scotland. We also seek to enable Deafblind people to influence policy in the organisation and at local and national government level.
We are looking for a new Chief Executive who will:
- Be passionate about equality for all deafblind people
- Be an experienced and effective leader
- Be experienced in partnership working at all levels
- Enable deafblind people to shape and lead the organisation
- Have experience of representing an organisation at a senior level
- Have a good understanding of the voluntary sector and the policy drivers influencing it.
- Put deafblind people at the heart of everything we do.
Closing Date: Monday 28th January 2019 9am
Interview Date: Week Commencing 11th February 2019
For further information and an application pack please contact
Tel/Text: 0141 777 5834/6111